Audience members arriving before 8 a.m. receive free admission to Aquarium
Boston, MA - August 22, 2007
The Comcast Network’s morning show “Your Morning” will be shot before a live audience at the New England Aquarium on Wednesday, August 22 from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Audience members will receive free breakfast and the chance to win exciting prizes along with the possibility of appearing on the show’s broadcast with host Greg Coy and reporter Jill Horner. Additionally, all visitors who arrive before 8 a.m. will receive free admission to the Aquarium.
A master sand sculptor will be on site at the Aquarium to create some remarkable sand creatures. Other Boston sites and sounds showcased in the broadcast include:
- Live fashion show with eco-boutique Envi
- Famed Boston chef Michael Schlow will cook some of his Italian specialties
- Bostonians compete in a cannoli eating contest with the North End’s Café Graffiti
- Interactive financial segment with Steve Bucci from Money Management International
- Inside scoop on what’s happening in Boston with the Greater Boston Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Larry Meehan
- Master sand sculptor Sean Fitzpatrick crafts a custom CN8 sand creation
- A look at the New England Aquarium’s sea life
“Our Boston broadcast continues our summertime tradition to showcase the scenery, pageantry, people and history of beloved waterfront destinations,” said Greg Coy, the co-anchor/host the morning show. The event is part of CN8’s “Your Morning Nissan Waterfront Tour,” which has spent the summer visiting waterfront cities along the East coast and highlighting the areas’ culture, history, entertainment and style.
“Your Morning” airs live, weekdays from 7:00-10:00 a.m., delivering national news headlines and exploring important stories in areas of finance, health, lifestyle and more.