You will need
- 4 sweet potatoes, washed, peeled, sliced
- 4 Granny Smith apples; cored, peeled, sliced
- 1 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 4 6-8 oz bluefish fillets
- 1 cup whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- fresh parsley, chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place potatoes, apples, shallots, garlic and half of the oil into a roasting pan. Toss well to combine. Bake until tender, 15 minutes.
Rub bluefish with remaining oil and mustard.
Place bluefish on top of roasted vegetables. Pour wine over fish and vegetables. Bake until fish is cooked through, 10-15 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley before serving.