- Open to non-profit organizations that illustrate financial need that restricts their ability to access New England Aquarium programming. Acceptable documentation of financial constraints can include an annual report and/or a copy of a tax-exemption certificate.
- Open to organizations within Boston (all neighborhoods) and Cambridge.
- Applications for summer must be received by June 27,2011.
Visits to the Aquarium and Outreaches are NOT booked until you receive a confirmation letter from our department with a reservation number. If you do not receive a confirmation letter by email 2 weeks prior to your requested visit, please call the Community Programs office to confirm.
Visit the New England Aquarium
- Free group admission to the Aquarium may be requested for up to 75 people per organization.
- One adult chaperone must accompany every ten youth age 16 and under.
- Restrictions - Maximum of 75 people per organization.
- Apply for a visit to the Aquarium
Outreach Programs— NEAq staff will present the program at your facility.
- Organizations may request educational outreach programs to be delivered to their site.
- Programs are approximately 45 minutes in length. Topics include Tidepools, Penguins, and Sharks.
- Summer Programs (starting July 5th) are available Monday-Friday at either 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM. Weekend programs may be available by request.
- Programs will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Due to the high number of requests, we cannot guarantee that all requests will be accommodated.
- Apply for a community outreach program