Cost Per Session
Junior and Senior camps are $650 for members and $725 for non-members. Advanced camps are $725 for members and $800 for non-members ($1,400 / $1,500 for special two-week sessions). Short weeks are $125 less. A $2 service fee will be added to each non-member ticket.
Registration by phone or online is available to Aquarium members only starting at 9 a.m. on January 11, 2016. Registration for non-members starts February 1, 2016 at 9 a.m.
- A $75 non-refundable deposit via credit card is due at the time of registration.
- 50 percent of the total camp cost is due no later than March 4, 2016, and may be paid by personal check or credit card. No purchase orders or billing are permitted. If registering after March 4, 2016, a 50 percent nonrefundable payment is required immediately via credit card.
- The final, non-refundable balance is due no later than May 27, 2016.
- Any registrations accepted after May 27, 2016, will require immediate, non-refundable full payment by credit card.
- All payments are non-refundable. Due to high demand for these programs, there will be no exceptions to this policy, even in cases of illness where participants are unable to attend. If a payment deadline is not met, we will attempt to contact you before we make your spot available to other registrants.
If you have a balance, make payments by one the following methods.
- Credit Card: Call the Aquarium Reservations Department at 617-973-5206. Have your credit card and booking/confirmation number handy.
- Personal Check: Make payable to “New England Aquarium” and write the booking/confirmation number in the memo field of the check.
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110
Limited scholarships are available for youth who need financial support to attend Harbor Discoveries. Financial aid is awarded to campers based on financial need and an application reviewed for completeness and the child’s expressed level of interest via the application assignment. Please note that booking a reservation as a full-paying individual precludes you from applying for a scholarship.