Cost Per Session
Junior and Senior camps are $600 for members and $650 for non-members. Advanced camps are $675 for members and $725 for non-members ($1,350 / $1,400 for special two-week sessions). A $2 service fee will be added to each non-member ticket.
Online Registration is here! Online registration is available to members only from January 14 to February 3, 2013, and for non-members starting February 4, 2013. All reservations made online must be paid in full at the time of registration. You will receive a $5 discount for registering online.
Registration by Phone
- A $50 non-refundable deposit via credit card is due at the time of registration.
- 50 percent of the total camp cost is due no later than March 8, 2013, and may be made by personal check or credit card. No purchase orders or billing permitted. If registering after March 8, 2013, a 50 percent non-refundable payment is required immediately via credit card.
- The final, non-refundable balance is due no later than May 31, 2013.
- Any registrations accepted after May 31 will require immediate, non-refundable full payment by credit card.
- All payments are non-refundable. Due to high demand for these programs, there will be no exceptions to this policy, even in cases of illness where participants are unable to attend. If a payment deadline is not met, you will be notified before your spot has been made available to other registrants.
- Note that registration confirmation and paperwork will arrive via email within 24 hours of registering.
If you have a balance, make payments by one the following methods.
- Credit Card: Call the Aquarium Reservations Department (617-973-5206). Have your credit card and booking/confirmation number handy.
- Personal Check: Make payable to “New England Aquarium” and write the booking/confirmation number in the memo field of the check.
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110
Limited scholarships are sometimes available for City of Boston residents. Scholarship applications for Boston residents will be available starting February school vacation week, downloadable from the City of Boston’s website. Please note that applying for a scholarship precludes booking a reservation as a full-paying individual.