Please make sure your children have everything on these lists that they need for camp, and make sure all of their belongings are clearly labeled.
There are certain items you should leave at home. Instructors reserve the right to confiscate items deemed inappropriate for use during the program. These will be returned at the end of the last day of the program. Please be aware that lost and found items will not be mailed to participants if left at camp; all items must be picked up in the camp office.
Meals and Snacks
Participants are provided with snacks and lunch all week, including meals on the overnight. Bag lunches will include sandwich, drink and fruit snack.
If your children have allergies or dietary restrictions, please inform the camp office at least a week before your child's time at camp. You may need to send lunch and a snack with them to camp.
If your children have allergies or dietary restrictions, please inform the Camp Office on the paperwork you submit prior to your child’s time at Camp. You may need to send lunch and a snack with them to Camp.
Please do not allow campers to bring candy or gum to camp. Do not send money, as snacks and souvenir purchases are not available during the program.
For Day Trips
Please be sure to label your belongings.
- Insect repellent (preferably lotion)
- Sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher)
- Sweatshirt, jacket or windbreaker
- Hat or visor
- Backpack or small duffel bag (with closures)
- Small nutritious snack (Snacks are provided. Please contact the camp office directly if your child has dietary restrictions.)
- Plastic water bottle, filled with ice (On the first day of Camp, Campers are given a reusable water bottle to keep.)
- Water shoes or old shoes that can get wet or muddy
- A set of clean, dry clothes
- Small old hand towel
- Snorkel and dive mask (optional)
- Any special or personal necessities (subject to the "leave at home" list below)
Please pack lightly and label all belongings. Program participants carry their own belongings. In addition to key items from the day trip list, please bring:
- Sleeping bag (pad and pillow optional)
- Warm clothes (e.g. sweatshirt and sweatpants)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Rain gear (raincoat and pants are best)
- Trading cards
- iPods® or personal stereos, CDs, MP3s and DVD players and headphones
- Gameboys® and/or video games
- Jewelry such as necklaces, earrings and watches (unless waterproof)
- Money (no purchases of food or souvenirs will be allowed during programs)
- Candy and gum
- Cell phones
Instructors reserve the right to confiscate materials deemed inappropriate for use during the program. Items will be returned at the end of the last day of the program.