Aquarium educators developed this standards-based curriculum guide to cover local animal adaptations. In addition to covering science standards for living things, these activities reinforce writing, speaking, listening and language skills.
- Teacher pages (background, rubric, glossary)
- Marine Biofact Observation Sheet (activity)
- Aquarium Animal Observation Sheet (activity)
- Cartilaginous Fishes (information sheet)
- Bony Fishes (information sheet)
- Echinoderms (information sheet)
- Crustaceans (information sheet)
- My New England Aquarium Journal (activity)
See more curriculum guides from the Aquarium's Teacher Resource Center.