Planning a field trip to the Aquarium? Use this tool to help your students and your chaperones get acquainted with the Aquarium before you even step off the bus. This eight-minute video will give you an overview of what you'll see when you are here, suggestions for activities to try and Aquarium features you should be sure not to miss. Use the links below to share the link for your chaperones to view or download the full video file to burn as a CD and distribute.
Share the Video
Spanish and Portuguese Subtitles
Download the Video
You can use the full video file to burn DVDs for members of your group. PC users right click the link below and choose "Save As" to save the video onto your computer. Mac users click the link to save the video.
Making a Field Trip Reservation
Please make your reservation at least two weeks in advance to qualify for the group rate. Book your field trip or program with Central Reservations at 617-973-5206, email email@example.com or complete a group inquiry form.
More Field Trip Resources
- Step-By-Step Field Trip Planning Guide
- Video: How to Be a Shark and Ray Whisperer
- Activities for a Field Trip
- Aquarium Programs for Field Trips
- The Aquarium's Teacher Resource Center
- "Free to Learn" Free Admission Program for Schools.
- Big Yellow Bus Transportation Grant Program
- Target Field Trip Grants