Most of the assembly and exhibit programs are organized so they can come to your school. Assembly programs resemble interactive theater and feature audience participation. Exhibit programs feature interactive exhibit areas with hands-on activities.
- Simons IMAX Theatre (grades K-12, at the Aquarium)
- The Rockhopper Hop (grades K-5)
- The Tidepool Revue (grades K-5)
- Whale Game Show (grades K-8)
- Whale Day (grades 1-8)
- To get more information or to book a program, please call Central Reservations at 617-973-5206.
- If you would like more information on a specific program, please contact School programs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-226-2123 or 617-226-2147.