Using activity kits, masks and music, students turn an Aquarium staff member into a giant rockhopper penguin in this interactive stage program. An activity kit can be sent to your school for use in your classroom before we arrive. This program takes place in any large meeting area such as a cafeteria or auditorium.
- Offered for grades K-2 and grades 3-5
- Up to 150 students per session
- 45 mins.
- $400 for one session, $150 for one additional session
- This assembly program comes to your school
Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks (as a guideline)
- All levels: Skills of inquiry, life science
- PreK-2: Characteristics of living things; living things and their environment
- Grades 3-5: Characteristics of plants and animals; adaptations of living things