Using guided imagery, a child-size costume and live animals, students will explore and interact with local tidepool animals while learning basic biology and anatomy. Program can take place at the Aquarium or at your school or community center.
- Offered for preK through grade 1.
- For second graders, book the Tidepool Adaptations program.
- For ages 3 and under, book Tidepools for Tots.
- Offered as a classroom program, $400 for up to three sessions, $75 per additional session, plus mileage and booking fees.
- Offered as an Explorer Class for Aquarium field trips, $5 per child (minimum of 10 students)
- Involves live animals
Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks (as a guideline)
- Skills of Inquiry, characteristics of living things, living things and their environment