Tidepools for Tots
This program for ages 12 months to 3 years allows toddlers to explore the textures, shapes and movements of different live tidepool animals. Program can take place at the Aquarium or at your school or community center.
- Offered for ages 18 months to 3 years.
- PreK through grade 1 classes can book Tidepools Alive!
- For classes of second graders, book the Tidepool Adaptations.
- Offered as a classroom program, $400 for up to three sessions, $75 per additional session, plus mileage and booking fees.
- Offered as an Explorer Class at the Aquarium for field trips, $5 per child (minimum of 10 students)
- Involves live animals
Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks (as a guideline)
- Skills of Inquiry, characteristics of living things, living things and their environment