Using interactive exhibits, students learn about the intelligence and biology of marine mammals, as well as how researchers study them. Kids get the answers to all of their questions about marine mammals and get involved with the activities. The program’s showstopper is a life-sized inflatable right whale. This program takes place in any large meeting area such as a cafeteria or auditorium.
- Offered for grades 1-2, grades 3-5 and grades 6-8
- Up to 60 students per session
- 45 mins.
- $825 for up to four sessions, $150 for one additional session
- This program comes to your school
See what kids are saying about whale programs at their school!
Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks (as a guideline)
- Life Science
- Technology and Engineering