New! Teacher Pass Program
Our Teacher Pass Program aims to increase accessibility to the Aquarium for all New England teachers. Participants in the program will enjoy free admission, discounts and much more!
Who is Eligible?
- K-12 teachers and some school administrators currently employed in a New England school system (pre-K, homeschool, after-school, college, retired and informal teachers and administrators do not qualify for this program at this time)
- Applicants must provide a school email and mailing address in order to be considered for the program.
What are the benefits?
- Free Aquarium admission when you present a photo ID— NEW! We are saving time, funds and paper by providing your Teacher Pass in a digital format.
- Discounted IMAX admission
- 10% off New England Aquarium memberships
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- 10% discount in Harbor View Café
- Free access to the Teacher Resource Center by appointment—consultations, resource library, field trip planning and curriculum
- Special school group rate for you and 10 students or more to the Aquarium and IMAX (advanced registration required)
- Monthly e-newsletters (September - June) featuring information about Aquarium programming for schools and teachers, special events, contests, activities for students and funding opportunities
- Invitations to special events, IMAX educator previews and teacher workshops
- How long will it take to receive confirmation of my acceptance into the Teacher Pass Program? The enrolment period is 6 to 8 weeks from your initial submission.
- How long will my teacher pass be active? Your Teacher Pass will remain active for a two-year period, at which time you are eligible for re-application.
- Will you accept MTA / BTU Cards or pay stubs as proof for Aquarium entry? Beginning on June 30, 2015, the only accepted form of Aquarium entry for New England educators will be active membership within the Teacher Pass program.
How to Apply
Please complete the online application form.
Contact us at email@example.com or 617-973-6590.
Signature Environmental Education Partner since 2009