New! Teacher Pass Program
Our Teacher Pass Program aims to increase accessibility to the Aquarium for all New England teachers. Participants in the program will enjoy free admission, discounts and much more!
Who is Eligible?
- K-12 teachers and some school administrators currently employed in a New England school system (pre-K, homeschool, after-school, college, retired and informal teachers and administrators do not qualify for this program at this time)
- Applicants must provide a school email and mailing address in order to be considered for the program.
What are the benefits?
- Free Aquarium admission when you present your Teacher Pass card and photo ID
- Discounted IMAX admission
- 10% off memberships
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- 10% discount in Harbor View Café
- Free access to the Teacher Resource Center by appointment—consultations, resource library, field trip planning and curriculum
- Special school group rate for you and 10 students or more to the Aquarium and IMAX (advanced registration required)
- Monthly e-newsletters (September - June) featuring information about Aquarium programming for schools and teachers, special events, contests, activities for students and funding opportunities
- Invitations to special events, IMAX educator previews and teacher workshops
How to Apply
Please complete the online application form. Note: Apply before October 1, 2014, to receive your card by November. Teacher Pass cards will only be mailed to school addresses.
Contact us at email@example.com or 617-973-6590.
Signature Corporate Sponsor of the Teacher Resource Center and programs since 2009.