Visitor Assistant volunteers are vital to the operations of the Aquarium and serve under the Visitor Experience department. They help to ensure that our visitors have a pleasant experience at the Aquarium. They greet and assist visitors in the main building and the plaza by stamping hands, taking tickets, checking strollers, holding doors, and giving directions.
- Demonstrate consistently high standards of interaction with visitors and fellow staff members by providing first-class customer service.
- Assist in the check-in of groups visiting the Aquarium and IMAX Theatre.
- Communicate with supervisors and lead staff regarding concerns in the main building, plaza and terrace.
- Cross train and assist in all areas of the Visitor Services department, as needed.
- Function as a line facilitator directing and assisting visitors as they enter the plaza and ticketing queues.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of all visitors visiting the New England Aquarium.
- Promote IMAX Theatre and all Aquarium programs.
- Perform other position-related duties, as assigned.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, crowded environment.
- Must be reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Respectful and attentive.