These two-hour workshops are free. They include information packets with curriculum support materials, a personalized tour of the aquarium, and an orientation to our Teacher Resource Center. If you have a group of teachers who would like to take the workshop, other dates and times are available by request. Pre-registration is required.
Dates are subject to change based on enrollment. Children are not allowed, and registration is required.
Please contact the Teacher Resource Center for more information and to register. You may reach us via email and via telephone at 617-973-6590.
2016 – 2017 Field Trip Preparation Workshop
- Tuesday, August 3010:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 3110:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 13:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 144:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22,10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 310:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.