Thank you for your interest in the New England Aquarium Library Discount Program. Details regarding this program are as follows:
- Only public libraries may participate in the program.
- With your payment of $650 your library will receive a book of dated coupons, one coupon per day from Sept. 5, 2017 (the day after Labor Day), through June 30, 2018, but excluding Thanksgiving (Nov. 23, 2017) and Christmas (Dec. 25, 2017). Each coupon is valid for Aquarium admission ONLY on the date printed on the coupon.
- You will also receive a single “Mulligan” coupon, which can be used on any date during the program year. It is provided to enable you to resolve a situation when a coupon reserved by a patron has been misplaced or incorrectly distributed.
- Distribution must be free of charge to library patrons. Libraries may not charge a fee for coupons.
- Each coupon admits up to four people for a reduced admission rate of $10 per person. Reduced rate admission payment is due at the time of visit. Children age 2 and younger are not included in the admission count and are always admitted free.
- Patrons must present the original, dated coupon at the Aquarium Box Office (general admission line) at the time of visit. Misplaced or incorrectly distributed coupons cannot be replaced or exchanged. We will not accept a copy of a coupon, a coupon for a different date, or a letter from the library in place of any coupon, nor can we make any alternate arrangements. Patrons who do not have the original, dated coupon will not receive the discount.
- We always recommend coupon holders visit neaq.org before leaving home to confirm Aquarium hours and availability of daily programs.
- Library coupons may not be used in conjunction with school or group visits, nor be applied toward Aquarium programs, IMAX® tickets or combination tickets.
- Library coupons or tickets obtained with library coupons may not be resold.
- Participation in the New England Aquarium Library Discount Program does not constitute a membership nor entitle the library’s staff or patrons to the benefits reserved for Aquarium members.
- Each participating library receives the New England Aquarium’s quarterly magazine, blue.
Questions? Please call the Membership Department at 617-973-6555 (weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and select Option 6.