Tickets provide express, but not immediate entry; they allow visitors to bypass the general ticket line. All consignment tickets must be exchanged for an admission ticket at the Box Office on the Aquarium’s Front Plaza or at the Simons IMAX Theatre ticket booth.
To qualify, consignees must:
- Generate at least 100 ticket sales in the 12-month period to continue as a consignee
- Order tickets via fax or mail using the guidelines and forms in the consignment ticket packet (PDF 119K). All shipping costs will be charged to the consignee; options include Priority Mail for $6.95, FedEx (rates vary) or Courier for $6.95. Orders will be sent within one week
- Meet the minimum ticket order of 25 per ticket type (Aquarium only, IMAX only, or combo) and age category (adult or child)
- Refer groups of 10 or more visiting together to the Group Sales department of the Aquarium at 617-973-5206
- Promote and advertise the Aquarium and Simons IMAX Theatre in their literature and provide us with copies. The Aquarium will provide brochures, posters, and other promotional materials as well as emails with upcoming events.
Payments are made when all tickets from an order have been sold. Unsold tickets can be returned at the end of the year and exchanged for new ones. Settlement forms will be provided or you may use your own. Customer name must be printed on all correspondence.
- Cannot be altered in any way
- Will carry an expiration date of December 31 of the year of purchase. Tickets will be traded and the
account will be settled at the expiration time. A new supply of tickets will be sent to you
after we receive the final payment and all unsold tickets by Certified Mail or FedEx.
- Will be printed with a serial number, expiration date, manager’s signature and general