The New England Aquarium and Simons IMAX Theatre provide up to 25% discounts for clients who order bulk tickets and pay for them when placing the order. Consignment tickets are also available for bulk orders.
Pre-Purchased Tickets Include
- Express entry: no waiting in line!
- A discount of approximately 15-25% off the general admission rate
- Help from the New England Aquarium to promote this program including brochures, signs, posters, etc. at no additional charge
- A quarterly newsletter that keeps clients informed of what's new at the New England Aquarium and Simons IMAX Theatre
When used, tickets provide express, but not immediate entry. Visitors bypass the general ticket line. All pre-purchased tickets must be exchanged for an admission ticket at the Information Desk of the Main Aquarium Building or at the ticket booth in the Simons IMAX Theatre.
Tickets have a one-year expiration date, from the order date, and cannot be returned for a refund at any time. Combination tickets must be used on the same day, no credit will be given for an unused portion of a ticket.
Payment can be in the form of cash, company check or credit card. Tickets will be mailed within a week of the order.
To qualify, a client must
- Order tickets by fax or mail using the forms in the pre-purchase ticket packet (PDF 100K)
- Refer groups of 10 or more visiting together to the Group Sales department of the New England Aquarium (617-973-5206)
- Not alter tickets in any way
- Assume all shipping costs (Priority Mail: $5.60, Courier: $5.95, FedEx: Prices will vary)