Thousands of school children, in school and camp groups, visit the Aquarium every year. We will work closely with you to organize your visit to the Aquarium. Groups of 10 or more should reserve two weeks in advance to receive discounts and express entry.
- Aquarium field trip planning guide
Everything a teacher needs to know, including activities, programs and step-by-step planning.
- Field trip orientation video
- Pricing and payment policies
- Aquarium programs for field trips
- Lunch options for field trips
- Classroom resources
- Massachusetts Curriculum Standards and Aquarium programs
- Order a souvenir bag for your group with this form (pdf)
Book your field trip or program with Central Reservations at 617-973-5206. Please make your reservation at least two weeks in advance. .
We highly recommend going through our step-by-step planning guide before you call to make sure you have everything you need.
Some programs require a deposit; see our pricing and payment policies for more information.
You can arrange to purchase fun and educational souvenirs for your group at a discounted price. They will be ready and waiting for you!
Photo packages are available for purchase upon arrival. Please note that prior parental consent is required for anyone under the age of 18 to have their photo taken by the New England Aquarium.