Teacher Pass Program
Our Teacher Pass Program aims to increase accessibility to the Aquarium for New England teachers. Participants in the program will enjoy free admission, discounts, and much more!
Who is eligible?
- K-12 teachers and some school administrators currently employed in a New England school system
- Applicants must provide their school staff email and mailing address in order to be considered for the program
- The following types of educator are not eligible for the Teacher Pass program at this time: Pre-K, homeschool, after-school, college, retired, part-time, and informal educators
What are the benefits?
- Free Aquarium admission when you present a photo ID— NEW! We are saving time, funds, and paper by providing your Teacher Pass in a digital format.
- Discounted Simons Theatre admission
- 10% off New England Aquarium memberships
- 10% discount at the Gift Shop
- 10% discount in Harbor View Café
- Free access to the Teacher Resource Center by appointment—consultations, resource library, field trip planning and curriculum
- Monthly e-newsletters (September – June) featuring information about Aquarium programming for schools and teachers, special events, contests, activities for students, and funding opportunities
- Invitations to special events, movie educator previews, and teacher workshops
- How long will it take to receive confirmation of my acceptance into the Teacher Pass Program? The enrollment period is three to five weeks from your initial submission.
- How long will my teacher pass be active? Your Teacher Pass will remain active for a two-year period, at which time you are eligible for re-application.
- Will you accept MTA/BTU Cards or pay stubs as proof for Aquarium entry? As of June 30, 2015, the only accepted form of Aquarium entry for New England educators will be active membership within the Teacher Pass program.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the New England Aquarium Teacher Pass Program! Click the button to start the application process.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-973-6590.