A $2 service fee will be added to each nonmember ticket booked by phone. The service fee is $1.50 for online registrations.
- $75 deposit required at time of registration
- 50% of tuition due March 4
- 100% of balance due May 22
- Scholarship Recipients: No fee is charged to apply. If you are awarded a scholarship, we will automatically enroll you and provide instructions regarding your required copayment, which is due May 22.
- All payments are nonrefundable. Due to high demand for these programs, there will be no exceptions to this policy, even in cases of illness in which participants are unable to attend. If a payment deadline is not met, we will attempt to contact you before we make your spot available to other registrants.
- A $2 service fee will be added to each non-member ticket booked by phone. Service fee is $1.50 for online registrations.