The Tide is a community of young supporters who have made a commitment to the ocean and the New England Aquarium’s mission to protect our blue planet.
By joining The Tide, you will have access to exclusive:
- Networking opportunities with other young professional ocean stewards
- Unique social and educational events
- Volunteer and service programs
- Opportunities to connect with the Aquarium’s network of scientists and community leaders
Whether your favorite childhood field trips were to the Aquarium, you spend your summers on the water, or you want to take action to protect the future of our oceans, now is the time to join The Tide.
Individual Membership - $175
- Standard 2 Aquarium membership benefits for one named adult and guest
- Two complimentary tickets to an Aquarium Fin & Tonic event
- Invitations to complimentary and ticketed events for The Tide for one named adult (option to buy additional tickets)
Dual Membership - $275
- Standard 4 Aquarium membership benefits for two named adults and two guest (excluding the two one-time use Simons Theatre movie passes)
- Four complimentary tickets to an Aquarium Fin & Tonic event
- Invitations to complimentary and ticketed events for The Tide for two named adults (option to buy additional tickets)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join The Tide if I’m already a member of the Aquarium?
If you are already an active Aquarium member, we can easily work with you to adjust your membership if you think The Tide is a better fit! If applicable, you would simply need to pay the difference from your current membership. You can also purchase a new Individual or Dual membership to extend your membership for an additional year from your current expiration date. Please note that benefits may change depending on the level at which you join. Are you a member of the Navigator or Conservation Society? Just let us know that you’d also like to be a part of The Tide and we can easily add this on to your Giving Society membership.
How long is a membership good for?
A membership is valid for 12 months from the time you purchase it.
Is my membership tax deductible?
The New England Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your gift is fully tax deductible tax to the extent allowed by law.
For more information about The Tide, please contact Keegan Willette at email@example.com or 617-973-5224.
The Tide is led by a group of dedicated volunteer committee members connecting the Aquarium with our young supporters.
To learn more about future events, add your name to our email list and be among the first to find out about these exciting opportunities to mingle and learn more about our blue planet.
Additional Past Events
Making Waves with The Tide, April 11, 2019
Tide Tuesday: Sustainable Seafood, March 12, 2019
Tide Talk with Kerstin Forsberg, September 26, 2018
Cruise with The Tide, July 12, 2018
Making Waves with The Tide, May 3, 2018
You’re the Expert, November 9, 2017
Sunset Harbor Cruise, September 22, 2017
Fin & Tonic, August 23, 2017
Brunch with the Tide, July, 16, 2017
The Tide is a community of Aquarium young supporters age 21 and older. It is led by a group of dedicated volunteer committee members connecting the Aquarium with our young supporters.
For more information about The Tide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-973-5224.