2020-2021 Library Discount Program
Unredeemed passes from our closure on March 13 through July 15 can be redeemed through December 31, 2020.
Thank you for your interest in the New England Aquarium Library Discount Program. Details regarding this program are as follows:
- Only public libraries may participate in the program.
- With your payment of $625 your library will receive a book of dated coupons, one coupon per day from October 1, 2020, through August 31, 2021, excluding Thanksgiving (November 26, 2020) and Christmas (December 25, 2020). Each coupon is valid for Aquarium admission ONLY on the date printed on the coupon.
- You will also receive a single “Mulligan” coupon, which can be used on any date during the program year. It is provided to enable you to resolve a situation when a coupon reserved by a patron has been misplaced or incorrectly distributed.
- Distribution must be free of charge to library patrons. Libraries may not charge a fee for coupons.
- Each coupon admits up to four people for a reduced admission of 50% off per person. This discount applies to full-price adult and child admission rates. Children under age 3 are not included in the admission count and are always admitted free.
- Please visit neaq.org/coupons to learn how to redeem.
- We always recommend coupon holders visit neaq.org before leaving home to confirm Aquarium hours and availability of daily programs.
- Library coupons may not be used in conjunction with school or group visits, nor be applied toward Aquarium programs, Simons Theatre tickets or combination tickets.
- Library coupons or tickets obtained with library coupons may not be resold.
- Participation in the New England Aquarium Library Discount Program does not constitute a membership nor entitle the library’s staff or patrons to the benefits reserved for Aquarium members.
- Each participating library receives the New England Aquarium’s quarterly magazine, blue.
Questions? Please call the Membership Department at 617-973-6555 (weekdays 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) and select Option 6.