Help protect the blue planet by making a gift to the New England Aquarium Annual Fund. Make a difference today.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Aquarium relies on the generous support of individuals like you to help us do everything from keeping the lights lit and our amazing animals fed to advancing our many critical research and conservation efforts both locally and around the globe.
Donors like you are a critical part of the Aquarium‘s mission. Please consider giving today using this simple form. In addition, the Aquarium offers a number of giving programs, including giving societies, with special benefits in return for charitable contributions that make our exhibits, and education, conservation, and research programs possible.
Give a Gift to the Aquarium
Individuals can make a difference to the world’s oceans. Your gift of financial support helps us develop exceptional exhibits, and education, conservation, and research programs. Make a donation.
The Mission Blue Campaign aims to strengthen the New England Aquarium’s role as a global leader in marine education, research, and conservation. Download the Mission Blue Fact Sheet to find out more about this project and others included in our Mission Blue campaign, and learn how you can help.
Events for Donors
Events at the Aquarium are a great way to celebrate ocean conservation and thank our generous donors for their support. The biennial Blue Planet Ball fundraising gala raises money for Aquarium conservation, research, and education programs both at home and around the world. Guests celebrate on Boston’s beautiful waterfront with fine food, dancing, and a live auction.
Giving Information and Instructions
• The Aquarium is a private, 501c(3) nonprofit organization in the state of Massachusetts.
• Our tax id number is 042-297-514
• Gifts to the New England Aquarium are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• Memberships are partially deductible except for the fair market value of benefits associated.
• Invitations to some events may be partially deductible depending on the event. For more information on tickets and benefits, please contact the Development Office.
• The New England Aquarium seeks support for a wide range of activities and projects. Most donors choose to join as members or give general operating support. However, if you wish to designate your gift to a special project or department, please contact the Development Office.
Hours of Operation
The Development Department is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and most national holidays.
For Questions or to Request Additional Information, Please Contact Us:
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110
Make a connection with your favorite Aquarium animals! Sponsoring an animal helps with the daily cost of care—including the best possible medical treatment, food, and habitat upkeep.Learn More
Join a Giving Society
Not only do members of the Aquarium’s Conservation and Navigator Societies enjoy special member benefits, they also provide critical support for our conservation, education, and research initiatives.Learn More
Other Ways to Give
The New England Aquarium relies on support from individuals, corporations, and foundations for the day-to-day care of our animals and facilities, and to fund our programs.Learn More