Help protect the blue planet by making a gift to the New England Aquarium Annual Fund.
Make a difference today.
Giving Information and Instructions
• The Aquarium is a private, 501c(3) nonprofit organization in the state of Massachusetts.
• Our tax ID number is 042-297-514
• Gifts to the New England Aquarium are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• Memberships are partially deductible except for the fair market value of benefits associated.
• Invitations to some events may be partially deductible depending on the event. For more information on tickets and benefits, please contact the Development Office.
• The New England Aquarium seeks support for a wide range of activities and projects. Most donors choose to join as members or give general operating support. However, if you wish to designate your gift to a special project or department, please contact the Development Office.
Hours of Operation
The Development Department is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and most national holidays.
For more information, please contact us:
By email at
By mail at
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110