Help us continue to ensure the critical care of our nearly 20,000 marine animals and provide virtual and online educational programming for all ages.
We need the help of our extended community—especially individuals like you—to ensure that we can continue to realize our mission in these uncertain times. While we have temporarily closed to visitors, our responsibility to deliver critical care for our 20,000 marine animals continues. We have staff onsite daily at both the Aquarium and our Sea Turtle Hospital in Quincy to protect our animals and the infrastructures that support them.
We are also continuing to inspire and educate others to safeguard ocean animals and habitats by providing virtual and online educational programming for all ages.
The Aquarium’s Board of Trustees has established the Mission Forward Fund to replace lost revenue during this unprecedented period, meet current needs, and plan for our reopening. Every gift matters, thank you.
Giving Information and Instructions
• The Aquarium is a private, 501c(3) nonprofit organization in the state of Massachusetts.
• Our tax ID number is 042-297-514
• Gifts to the New England Aquarium are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• Memberships are partially deductible except for the fair market value of benefits associated.
• Invitations to some events may be partially deductible depending on the event. For more information on tickets and benefits, please contact the Development Office.
• The New England Aquarium seeks support for a wide range of activities and projects. Most donors choose to join as members or give general operating support. However, if you wish to designate your gift to a special project or department, please contact the Development Office.
Please contact Jennifer Pires at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-226-2134 for instructions
Please make payable to New England Aquarium and include “Mission Forward Fund” in the memo line. Mailing address: Development Department, Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Hours of Operation
The Development Department is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and most national holidays.
For more information, please contact us:
By email at
By mail at
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110