Your support makes our work possible.
To meet current operational needs and help the Aquarium rebound from the past two years, we’ve established the Mission Forward Fund. Your support for the New England Aquarium is vital. Donate to the Mission Forward Fund to provide care for thousands of animals, power conservation research, and educate audiences of all ages. Thank you for your support!
Every gift matters, thank you.
Giving Information and Instructions
• The Aquarium is a private, 501c(3) nonprofit organization in the state of Massachusetts.
• Our tax ID number is 042-297-514
• Gifts to the New England Aquarium are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
• Memberships are partially deductible except for the fair market value of benefits associated.
• Invitations to some events may be partially deductible depending on the event. For more information on tickets and benefits, please contact the Development Office.
• The New England Aquarium seeks support for a wide range of activities and projects. Most donors choose to join as members or give general operating support. However, if you wish to designate your gift to a special project or department, please contact the Development Office.
Please contact Jennifer Pires at email@example.com or 617-226-2134 for instructions
Please make payable to New England Aquarium and include “Mission Forward Fund” in the memo line. Mailing address: Development Department, Central Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
Hours of Operation
The Development Department is available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and most national holidays.
For more information, please contact us:
By email at
By mail at
New England Aquarium
Boston, MA 02110